To use our ONLINE PAYMENT service, follow these quick steps:
- Read the final authorization agreement (on next page) and click the “I AGREE/PAY ONLINE” button.
- Search for your case(s) by your name, date of birth, ticket or case number. Please verify that you have the correct case before you proceed with payment.
- Click the Make Payment button to find your total amount due.
- After entering your Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card information, be sure to print and keep the payment confirmation screen for your records. If you provide an email address during the payment process, a receipt will be emailed to you once payment is approved by the bank.
- If you have multiple cases, you will need to pay each separately. (Call the Clerk’s Office at 937-296-2461 if you need assistance or want to combine payments to avoid multiple processing charges.) There is a $3.00 processing fee to pay by credit or debit card.
- Please allow up to two business days for payments to show on your case. All fines and costs are subject to a final audit.
Be Sure to Show Proof of Insurance
Ohio law requires you to provide proof that the vehicle you were driving on the date of your offense is insured. If your ticket does not have a YES marked that Proof of Financial Responsibility was shown, you will need to provide this within three business days of paying your ticket to avoid potentially having your license suspended by the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
Please note: If you have other court appearances or requirements associated with your case, you must complete those requirements.
If you have a block or suspension due to failure to comply with the requirements of this Court, you can request a release at the Clerk’s Office once payment has been processed or requirements have been satisfied. You can take the release(s) to one of the Area License Bureaus, to speed the removal of the block or suspension. Please note that you may owe the BMV reinstatement fees due to having these sanctions. Please visit the BMV website for more information.
For more information, contact the Clerk’s Office at 937-296-2461.
Please note: If you have had a prior moving violation within the State of Ohio in the past 12 months, add an additional $50 charge to the amounts listed below.
Thank you for using our Online Payment service!